Unlike many other Kansas City digital marketing agencies, American Family Media truly is a full-service agency because we produce professional, emotive videos to help prospective clients learn more about you and your organization.
Our in-house sister company, SP Media, is made up of some of the best video talents in Kansas City. That’s not only our opinion but also their peers’ as they recently won four 2014 Philly Awards, including Best Video, Award of Distinction, People’s Voice and Best in Show.
What Types of Videos Does SP Media Produce?
If your organization needs video production, SP Media has excelled in producing:
- Home Page Videos
- Supporting Article Videos
- TV Commercials
- Adoptive Family Video Profiles
- Social Media Videos
- Political Ads
- And Much More
Do Videos Really Help My Organization Generate Leads?
Even if Ernest Hemmingway, Mark Twain and George RR Martin were AFM’s copywriters, there are still certain things that an emotive video does better than the written word:
- Convey a Feeling – A well produced video lets the viewer put a face and a voice with your website, which is particularly important for many of our clients such as attorneys and financial planners.
- Set Yourself Apart – If your website features a video about your organization and other websites do not, you clearly have a leg up on the competition.
- Further Educate – A client who is interested in your product or service wants to know what a product looks like or how a service works. There is no better way to educate someone, especially a visual learner, than through video.
Finally, videos are another essential method of reaching prospective clients. More people search YouTube than any other search engine on the Internet, so it is important for your organization to be represented there as well.
Please visit SP Media for more information about their video production services, or contact AFM to learn more about how we can incorporate video into your overall digital marketing strategy.