Is your business or organization credible, trustworthy and cutting-edge, or is it old, out of touch and unprofessional? While it may be the former, your website may portray the latter to prospective clients.
We won’t be the first nor the last to tell you that a successful website can make or break your business. Whatever your needs are, whether it is modernized design, updated branding, or a new custom website, American Family Media offers all the services you need to re-invest in your most important digital asset.
What Types of Websites Can AFM Build?
- Fully Customized Websites and/or Databases – This is a completely customized website built from the ground up, specifically for your organization. This could even include a custom database, depending on the functions required of your website.
- Biggest Benefit – Fully customized and suits your precise goals
- Biggest Downside – Most expensive type of website
- Template Websites – Our most popular types of websites are built by using pre-developed WordPress themes. We will work with you to determine the best theme for your new website and will customize it to where it is unique to your organization.
- Biggest Benefit – Most affordable
- Biggest Downside – Certain themes won’t allow certain website functions
- Redesign of Current Website – If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, right? Perhaps your website just needs a little TLC in its navigation, graphics, etc. AFM has updated many websites, and maybe yours will be our next.
- Biggest Benefit – Maintain all the positives of an existing website
- Biggest Downside – May not have the ability to include certain functions on an existing website.
What Are Some of the Components of a Website Developed and Designed by AFM?
Regardless of your website goals, there are several components to your website in which AFM will include into its development and design:
Usability – Your website may have the best design on the Internet, but if the user experience is poor, visitors will look elsewhere. Properly functioning navigation bars, links, page layout, pictures, e-commerce, referral forms and more are essential to a professional website.
Responsiveness – Mobile web browsing is rapidly increasing every year, yet many websites display poorly on mobile phones and tablets. All AFM-built websites display proportionately to mobile devices, making it easier to browse, read and navigate.
Search Engine Best Practices – Much of SEO is content-based, but without a SEO-friendly content structure, search engines cannot properly crawl your website. Proper fields for H1, H2, title tags, meta descriptions and more must be implemented to give your website the best chance of ranking.
CMS – If you plan on manually updating content, your website will require a content management system, or CMS. AFM works with WordPress and other CMS’s, or may even develop a custom database that will serve as your CMS. We will help you find one that works best for your organization.
Branding – Do you need help branding your organization? Or do you just need help implementing your brand into your website? AFM can seamlessly transition the look and feel of your organization to a digital medium.
Logo Development and Design – Never underestimate the logo of your website. Based on what we’ve learned from your company, we will develop several logo concepts for you to choose from. You may choose which elements you like and don’t like, and we will revise your logo limitlessly until we find one that fully represents your company.
Infographics – Sometimes, the best way to convey a message is through a cleverly designed and written infographic. These are especially effective because they are easily shared on social media and also give a visual representation of an article topic. Furthermore, they are excellent at promoting your brand.
If this is a lot to take in, don’t worry! We’d be happy to talk to you about your website needs and how AFM may fit into those goals.
Contact us today to learn more about AFM can build or redesign your website.