As you are probably well aware, social media marketing is the new cool kid in town who everyone wants to become friends with.
If you too want to be friends with the new kid, there is a right way and a wrong way to approach him or her.
Saying nothing at all isn’t going to get you anywhere, nor is bombarding him or her with posts, tweets, pins and vines, which may come off as annoying. Also, if you don’t have anything interesting or relevant to say, you simply are not going to hit it off.
Finding that thing in common between yourself and the new kid is the only way you can and will become besties with social media marketing.
Alright, bad analogy aside, let’s break it down to the basics.
How Can Social Media Help Generate Leads?
If you aren’t using social media, you aren’t communicating with your audience. And that’s what social media is all about – communication.
Instead of looking at social media as a way to generate more leads, it is better to view it as a communicative tool in which to:
- Reach out to people interested in your industry
- Keep followers engaged to your organization and brand
- Quickly inform followers of new products, services or upcoming events
- Foster dialogue between people who are all interested in your organization
Increased leads are then a byproduct of your social media platforms effectively performing these functions.
How Can AFM help my organization get the most out of social media?
AFM’s social media marketing specialists have a wealth of experience in running social media accounts for organizations of all sizes. We can help you:
- Identify the social media platforms most applicable to your organization
- Generate an active community of fans and followers
- Write and schedule posts, tweets, pins, etc.
- Create click-inducing ads and sponsored posts
- Promote brand and any upcoming news, events, sales or products
- Track results and re-strategize when necessary
Which Social Media Platforms are Best for My Business?
Want to know a dirty little secret?
Not every organization or business needs to use all of the social media tools available to them. Some are matches made in heaven, while others go together about as well as ice cream and ketchup. Twitter may be great for some organizations, while for others it could be far less fruitful.
That said, AFM will identify the social media platforms most relevant and useful to your organization. Instead of spreading yourself too thin among many different social media avenues, we’d rather put all of our efforts into a few that we know will promise you results.
Once we get those platforms running effectively, we will then explore ways in which your organization can take advantage of other platforms.
We prefer not to share all of our secrets with you…yet! Contact AFM today to learn more about how we can help you take advantage of social media.